Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Etownsking85
18 REPLIES 18

Why no Duos in Blackout?

Etownsking85

It will be back tommorow going by a tweet I just saw and Treyarch gave the reason why on twitter

speedyskells

Lol, they said it was removed "to encourage gameplay in other playlists". What a total c*nt of a move. So they want you to play their other sh!t gamemodes, and they figure the best way to encourage that is by removing something people do actually want to play? 😂😂 You literally can't make that up. 

JohnnySasaki22

3arch moddow: "f@#$ it, try it, see what happens...."

x40MikeMIKExx

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:

Lol, they said it was removed "to encourage gameplay in other playlists". What a total c*nt of a move. So they want you to play their other sh!t gamemodes, and they figure the best way to encourage that is by removing something people do actually want to play? 😂😂 You literally can't make that up. 

Treyarch can. They can think of many great ideas (or borrow them)

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I missed the part about "encouraging other game modes", but I did read yesterday, on that other site, that the removal was " an unintended error, we should have it back in [the game] tomorrow. "

I absolutely do not put it past Treyarch to F up and say it was done on purpose, only to turn around and say it was an accident when people get pissed. 

Seriously, for you "ultra vets", has there honestly been a worse release, where you never know what is coming next, and whether or not it will be playable? I miss the days of not so long ago, when we knew what playlists to expect, and they stayed there, all year long. 

Does anybody else believe this may be Treyarch's final Call of Duty build? I think they will stick around as a support team for Blackout for the next 3 years (those season pass holders deserve it at this point), but when your "new" DLC is a night version of a map already in the game, again, from BO2, the inspiration just is not there. And the new head of MP, may he the greatest guy in the world ever, bit Tony Flame has been a terrible communicator. Maybe the poor guy took the bullet for the team, and decided to take the heat for a scrapped, and rebuilt at the last minute, Call of Duty, who knows.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I started with CoD2, played them all except Infinite Warfare, as I was playing MWR that year, and I only really played the campaign for Advanced Warfare, as I only played like a month or so of the multiplayer. That being said, this is definitely the worst year as far as changing up game modes are concerned, but this is also the first year for Battle Royale, so there's that. I think a lot of people are blaming the fact this game includes as BR mode as to why the multiplayer and content sucks so much, which is unfortunate because Blackout is all I play on this game anymore, and I would really like to see IW's take on the genre. 

JohnnySasaki22

Etownsking85

I play with my buddy only blackout duo.
This is the only mode where you havn't to wait 10 minutes..
And exactly this mode is now deleted?

WTF Treyarch.. RIP Blackout..

Thufeist

Studios