Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Speed hack on PS4 is getting common.

Horrorman Level 75

@Horrorman wrote:

Speed hack on PS4 is getting common.

i think all you guys get confused between hacking and glitches, hacking is breaking the game code and inserting your own to make the game work to your benit, wall hacks, aim bot all that jazz.. game breaking glitchs is something you play around with in the game and find isn't working as intended and abuse it.. This is the speed hack you guys are talking about, its a skuller glitch that is easy 2 do if u have a friend online. NOT A HACK, same with all attachements and perks, again not hacks...

but in your guys eyes, you call them hackers, no they are glitch abusers. so you cannot catagorize them the same, but they are just as low as hackers because they trying 2 abuse the system for there benifits.

Toothsome1
Highlighted

I played a game last night and got obliterated a guy got 50 kills 0 deaths on the opposing team, when I tryed to watch the kill cams there was no player or gun only a 5 second clip off you being killed with "God power", I thought that was a bit fishy even for a pro player, so I decided to watch the game play back in thearter mode but some how that game had vanished, so I decided to look at my recent players page to see if I could find him and check his stats but of course he wasn't there either. I am playing on ps4 and I know you are saying "hackers don't exist it's a conspiracy theory" but please explain what happened there??

I highly doubt it's a glitch as it was the same for my friend in the same lobby

Si_2408

Hey do any of you guys know HOW someone can get the locations of others on the HUD map (DISPLAYED WITH RED ARROW) while playing Blackout....Seems to put everyone else at a real disadvantage. If its a perk I WANT IT....or get rid of it. It sucks for Battle Royale.

egonzo714

I played a game last night and got obliterated a guy got 50 kills 0 deaths on the opposing team, when I tryed to watch the kill cams there was no player or gun only a 5 second clip off you being killed with "God power", I thought that was a bit fishy even for a pro player, so I decided to watch the game play back in thearter mode but some how that game had vanished, so I decided to look at my recent players page to see if I could find him and check his stats but of course he wasn't there either. I am playing on ps4 and I know you are saying "hackers don't exist it's a conspiracy theory" but please explain what happened there??

I highly doubt it's a glitch as it was the same for my friend in the same lobby

Si_2408
I had a weird match on domination where a guy who was crouching moved around the map like Speedy Gonzalez my team captured C and by the time we got to shreks toilet he was already there, just to clear up how fast he was moving, he did that during the first half and then stopped when my teammate called him out on it, so either ingame class exploit or was cheating, I guess first though
WatchBloodRain

Yes, a lot of hacker 

Obi_Wan_K3nobi
what platform ?
whippyice

that Sicario kill all my team too that guy have wh and aimbot and i spect in after die...and still dont get ban...that guy kill all server almost and i have a video

Valete27

if some of you still believe that hacks are false alarms  you need to get your head out of the darkness...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRmjZ48Y0O8

5iX#4813547

Studios