treyarch needs to take out the atvs and the trucks

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

On call of duty black ops 4 on ambush quads and solo a duos they need to remove the ATVs and trucks from the game  it is one thing to use the vehicles to get to the circle but it another thing going around hitting other players with those vehicles and that player driving them does not get killed as well because most likely the player that got hit has rockets or mines or grades in there backpack so there for the player driving the vehicles or ATV should get killed to it is cheating otherwise  they all so need to make new maps for this type of game playing because everyone knows where to go and we all know it is a game of chance anyway but if they randomly the maps out then you might have a better chance on winning the match

brady1973
13 REPLIES 13

They need to make it so they take a lot less damage to blow up, or they need to have an extra dedicated weapon slot for launchers. It's gotten to the point where I'm picking up rocket launchers now because every single end circle has at least 1 guy doing laps around the edge of the circle with the sole intent to run people over. They're doing this mostly with the ATV's because they know they're very hard to get knocked/killed, especially if they get close to you, and very few people pick up rocket launchers because it takes up one of your 2 weapon slots. 

JohnnySasaki22

or there most give the weapons a small boost in damage and grenate's that you can destroy then faster.

Spikanor

Should be like PUB where you can shoot out the tires and make the vehicles useless. That’s a big strategy in PUB. 

Goingdeep747

wut?

Circa_702

Or better anti vehicle options.

Like shooting tires. Weapons doing more damage against them.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
I think an easy way would be to nerf some of the damage from being hit by an ATV. If it was not such an easy kill it would happen alot less.

I still think an ARAV or Truck should be able to kill a player in one hit, but not an ATV.
ExLQ

I also think you should be able to jump over the ATV's. At the very least I think you should take less damage considering you arent getting a direct hit. I think the players driving into people should take a good amount of damage as well. Think of a 200lb body coming over the handlebars and hitting you at 50mph. That's gonna sting. 

JohnnySasaki22

why not add a counter item in blackout to counter ATVS easyer that there can be shoot down and be destroy?

Spikanor

If it was up to me, I'd either make bullets do more damage to them or give them less health. I don't know exactly what would be a good middle ground, but it shouldn't be terribly difficult to work out. 

Another option would be to just make them less maneuverable. If they were a little harder to drive, or if they took longer to accelerate/decelerate, higher turn radius, etc, it'd be easier to get away from. 

JohnnySasaki22

Studios