***** A NooBs guide to teh OT ***** black ops 4 edition

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Off-Topic Forum

Hmmm, I wonder if there should be a mention somewhere that most of life's problems can be solved by clearing the cache😁. The problems not solved by clearing your cache, can usually be fixed by rebooting your router and modem. . . Seriously though, I hope BO4 doesn't require so much cache clearing and restarts. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Don't forget, you're only allowed into Teh OT if you can perform our super secret handshake at the door.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

Don't forget, you're only allowed into Teh OT if you can perform our super secret handshake at the door.

What if I don't come in through the door?  Does pizza and beer count as a super secret handshake?

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

@Q39ESM wrote:

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

What if I don't come in through the door?  Does pizza and beer count as a super secret handshake?

Depends how much beer

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

-IcyReaper is to be slapped on site.

-Don't ask about the Harrier

-ClaireJeepChick is the only female allowed at GRaS Parties. Jinx's Sister doesn't count (for obvious reasons, no.. Not that reason).

-We once took over the whole globe and made it one of the most Epic Threads known to history. Thus, a new set of rules were put in place. All Hail Europa.

-If you're caught with any Nintendo sponsored/sponsoring garbage you will be tied to a tree at the moment dusk begins with a kitteh strapped to your crotch. 

-All nO_oBs are to be rigorously questioned until they quit posting. (If they don't continue posting they were a bot).

-No WiiBilly Moonshine allowed. (See old threads for reasons).

-Zombie Threads are automatically Occupied Territories. No if, ands or whys.

-All petition threads are Fail. Unless it is to get iif0xh0undii brought up on War Crimes.

-Don't touch the MaTtKs Action Figure w/ Kung Fu grip

-Everything is JD2020's fault

-The PS Confederacy started the name Lord Vahn, Darth Vahn. Not Mark Lamia. History proves it going back to Original Black Ops CoDHQ.

-You don't know anything compared to BigB or SoyBob. So historical threads are a Fail.

-RanKismet is the only one with the privilege to tell stories since Splittinwigs left.

-EviL is the greatest song writer since the Dawn O' Mankind. So band discussions are banned or flamed.

-SoyBob knows the truth about the Moon Landing. Any attempt to revive the discussion either way will be flamed. 

ChestSplittah
Highlighted

@ChestSplittah wrote:

-IcyReaper is to be slapped on site.

-Don't ask about the Harrier

-ClaireJeepChick is the only female allowed at GRaS Parties. Jinx's Sister doesn't count (for obvious reasons, no.. Not that reason).

-We once took over the whole globe and made it one of the most Epic Threads known to history. Thus, a new set of rules were put in place. All Hail Europa.

-If you're caught with any Nintendo sponsored/sponsoring garbage you will be tied to a tree at the moment dusk begins with a kitteh strapped to your crotch. 

-All nO_oBs are to be rigorously questioned until they quit posting. (If they don't continue posting they were a bot).

-No WiiBilly Moonshine allowed. (See old threads for reasons).

-Zombie Threads are automatically Occupied Territories. No if, ands or whys.

-All petition threads are Fail. Unless it is to get iif0xh0undii brought up on War Crimes.

-Don't touch the MaTtKs Action Figure w/ Kung Fu grip

-Everything is JD2020's fault

-The PS Confederacy started the name Lord Vahn, Darth Vahn. Not Mark Lamia. History proves it going back to Original Black Ops CoDHQ.

-You don't know anything compared to BigB or SoyBob. So historical threads are a Fail.

-RanKismet is the only one with the privilege to tell stories since Splittinwigs left.

-EviL is the greatest song writer since the Dawn O' Mankind. So band discussions are banned or flamed.

-SoyBob knows the truth about the Moon Landing. Any attempt to revive the discussion either way will be flamed. 

Will add it when on a pc.

Trying to Copy on mobile is ducked up

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

How do Dutchy? Looking to wet my whistle. No OT Bar around? I guess I'll have to raid the WiiBillies. Haven't done that in a long time.

esmorgue

@esmorgue wrote:

How do Dutchy? Looking to wet my whistle. No OT Bar around? I guess I'll have to raid the WiiBillies. Haven't done that in a long time.

The wiibilies are gone.

Teh yeh old drinking hole. We didn't build one yet 

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I'm kind of indifferent about that. The Wiibillies made for eventful evenings. Target practice. 

Believe me though. They're still around. They've disguised themselves as political folks. No matter their disguise. They still have the habit of smelling like urine, just like their Leader. 

esmorgue

Some times one forgets he/she/it is in disguise. They will ask for a version for the Wii.

Just to duck with them it will be the best version to pre order next to the mobile version 

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios