Activison hates Future Bass and I’m rambling about EDM

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Off-Topic Forum

As none of you know, if you try to name an emblem Future Bass, you will be brought up to a kind message displayed as “Text prohibited due to profanity”, Really? I can’t name my emblem a brand of music (I had a Monstercat emblem that had the Future Bass rectangle around it), now my OCD is going berserk. I know a lot of people don’t like Future Bass let alone the genre (EDM or Electronic Dance Music) which this sub genre has resided in but it has some good songs such as “Clockwork” by Grant Bowtie or “Anime Bae” by Sushi Killer. Yes I know the names of both the songs and artists are cringey but they alright, I’m more of a Future House (Weird dream by Domastic) which originates from House (Nevada by Vicetone, Beautiful song btw), just I believe is a mix of Future Bass and House, please correct me if I’m wrong. Another of my liking is DnB which is commonly used in Rocket League music here is an example (Don’t Fight It by Melano). On a side note, I found a couple side genres that I didn’t even knew existed (Hard Dance and Break) which I respectly learned from “All Night” by Stonebank and “Upgrades” by Auvic. An interesting song that doesn’t even have a specific genre is “Always Let You Stop” by Dylan Tallcheif, since it’s a testing of mixing genres such as Future Garage, Trap, Dubstep, oh I just found out it was “All” the EDM subgenres which I highly doubt because EDM has a lot of subgenres. I highly don’t recommend listening to any of these songs if your not a fan of EDM, since all of these songs are subgenres of it. Oops, I kinda got ahead of my self there, sorry about that. Future Bass is apparently dead as one wise man once said. Back then I didn’t agree but I can say it’s definitely lost it’s spots on my favs by songs like these. All of this BS over not being able to name my emblem Future Bass. The more you know. 

R5Me
7 REPLIES 7

Because ass.

Like you can't use assault rifle.

The filter is strong and enough times it's bollocks. But have been like that for years.

Rest I didn't read

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

gravy laughing GIF

Horrorman Level 75

"As none of you know"

dead

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

napoleon dynamite flirting GIF

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:

napoleon dynamite flirting GIF

yup

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

al bundy fainting GIF

Horrorman Level 75

@R5Me wrote: