Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Off-Topic Forum

•  
    I actually think after all these years activision has no idea what they are doing. Single player campaign is backwards this is 2019 tech is at full throttle and the past shows what people like. The best COD was World at War if im not mistaken, that was the first zombies which is and will always be a hit but it also had coop campaign do they not know people love that do they even look at past sells are do they just sit in their office and think what can we do to make the game a pain, why would you go away from a winning format. I think they really need to look at the past and start with the best sellers and see why. When you can hop on a game with your friend and play campaign and finish the game with a friend it's the perfect set up for multiplayer, you all get to the point where you are a team doesn't matter if your bad are good it's fun and that's what they are missing, making it fun. When there is no coop campaign it makes the game all about competition instead of fun and that's where the mod joysticks come in hacks and all the other things to make you feel like the best and fun is no longer a option so what happens well you start to play zombies and only zombies now multiplayer is full of hacked modded joystick players who really care about kills and death ratio as opposed to telling your buddy we had a blast you getting on the game tonight. COD if you listen and read this try to put a killer campaign coop in a game one time with a killer zombies and all the normal multiplayer modes, free for all team death match etc. Add a few future specs to the game that seem to be liked just to give it that 2019 future feel maybe a few of the latest guns a few killer perks but dont' go over board just enough to keep it fresh and watch what happens but 1st and foremost a huge and elaborate coop campaign and you will realize what people want, just to give you a little insight on single player coop, what happens is you don't gain new users you lose players and make them look for comp that offers what you use to have and that is your fault completely stats don't lie go back look at your biggest sellers and stick to the script only add never subtract.
    Less

Dukemoney
7 REPLIES 7

Tried reading it. Was hard without paragraphs.

Next cod. Any where between ww1 and now.

Coop campaign and regular mp.

I don't care about other modes.

WaW being hacking Paradise. Well it's old. And not supported anymore

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I've no real interst in zombies & the campaign has alwasys been pretty short, so wouldn't keep me playing for 12 months.World at War? Really, I may be looking at this with Rose Coloured Spectacles but Modern Warfare was surely the "best COD".

MW made it an institution & not just a game, the majority of people astay around for the multi-player & to be honest with WWII & BO4 it's gone back to great boots on the ground gameplay,

If you think playes are using mod joysticks (yes I get rage when I think this is happening) just block & if necessary report them, Multi-player has never been better & it's only when I'm at my very drunkest I'd consider Zombies over it.

Willie101270
in reply to Willie101270

I personally think the best CODs are the modern warfares. Now they are making the game so complicated adding a bunch of stuff most of us dont need or care.. we just want to play and have fun..

Best game would be MW3.

And best zombies so far BO2.

If somehow they could get a mix of those two games, and having a story mode then people would actually play COD again.

Another thing they keep doing wrong.. the best and most competitive game modes they take them out every new COD for example me and my friends always play demolition in every call of duty until they forces us to not play it by not having it.. result was.. we dont play it at all because we dont like domination.. so yeah you keep losing players because of that too.

RD_809_PaKeTe

@Dukemoney wrote:
  •  
    I actually think after all these years activision has no idea what they are doing.

I love reading these sort of posts. Because I would be eaglry amused to play the game you developed, produced, launched and sold to millions to agree with your point. 

So what game was it again? 

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

The next CoD...

shooting the favourite GIF by Fox Searchlight

Horrorman Level 75

@Horrorman wrote:

The next CoD...

shooting the favourite GIF by Fox Searchlight

with lag in the reload 

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level