Cheating in this game is terrible

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

Over the past week my reporting of cheating playings has increase significantly. Players shooting at me prior to coming around the corner or over the hill and the snap of the aimbot have become regular almost. It is sad to see a so called triple A game turning into a cesspool so shortly after launch. 

Are you guys back from the holiday vacation yet? Mind cleaing up this crap?

Doc13232
12 REPLIES 12
There absolutely needs to be an improved anti-cheat system in place, no argument there.

However, I find these kind of posts hilarious! I no longer play any competitive multiplayer games on PC due to the simple fact of cheating, CS Go made sure of that. It has become so much easier to cheat/mod on online PC games that it used to be. It is a simple fact PC has the largest cheater community, and posts like this makes me wonder if players are surprised by this fact.
x Riddler x

LMAO .. try playing earlier CoDs on Console .. they're loaded with Hacked Lobbies to the point it's virtually impossible to find a clean Lobby.

Momba1
Yeah and they are on Xbox 360 not the Xbox One! Xbox One code has yet to have been broken like the 360 has.

....LMAO Nice try...
x Riddler x
Highlighted

@x Riddler x wrote:
There absolutely needs to be an improved anti-cheat system in place, no argument there.

However, I find these kind of posts hilarious! I no longer play any competitive multiplayer games on PC due to the simple fact of cheating, CS Go made sure of that. It has become so much easier to cheat/mod on online PC games that it used to be. It is a simple fact PC has the largest cheater community, and posts like this makes me wonder if players are surprised by this fact.

Not surprised about people cheating as it started back in MW2, just surprised that we still buy COD in the hope that the next developer actually puts some time and effort in to actively combating the cheats.

I had high hopes of Treyarch but unfortunately they joined the rest of the developers in throwing COD to the cheating scumbags. Activi$ion only care about the money and I really hope one day players will wise up and stop buying COD and then the cash cow will be dead and maybe take down Activi$ion at the same time.

COD=Cash on Demand

ukoldgit

The Cheating has dropped significantly and anyone dumb enough to use an actual Aimbot is guaranteed to get banned. Activision wanted to save a few bucks by creating their own Game Launcher over Steam's VAC system .. bad move. 

Momba1

True, but i wouldt say few bucks im sure they earned millions by leaving steam Store
but they ofc completed their mission Which is money!!!!  now the game is broken I havnt even play Blackout in almost 2 weeks
becuz i cant even find even one game! wasted my 7500 Rupees ( 54 USD ) $ i earned those money myself
and now i regret wasting one of my 1st income on a broken a** game!

xReaL_WarTYx

Not just the aimbotters or the wall hackers, but the countless clowns running round with spitfires with no recoil.

AH9099

Reality is :

Pay to win is the new normal

Parents will spend $$$ to keep their kids at home and off the streets:

High end PC                               $1500 plus

High refresh monitor                   $300- $3000

Games library                              $100-$1000s

Cheat or hack membership          $40- $300

getting an ego boost by winning and owning the games             PRICELESS!

thats just the way it is in this generation of gaming.

Personally I dont like it either

what can you do?

bart_god
S3ri0uSLeGenDs

Studios