Why are they not getting banned ?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

In the last few days, I meet the same guys in blackout - solo mode, they are always playing together ( teaming up ) to get wins for each other in solo matches. the playernames are : Darkdragon and [Vman]NicSaw44. I reported them now 3 times, but it looks like no one of the admin in this game cares, they are still playing unfair vs all the other fair players in solo mode.

where is my proof ? well i just recorded it, and upload it also on youtube if someone is not trusting me !

just take at these two record of them:

#1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3LxsmH3b6c

#2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZxiKX52h_Y&feature=youtu.be

ITS LIKE CHEATING !!!! PLEASE GO AHEAD AND TAKE ACTIONS THEY HAVE TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY !!!!

imbaRB6
11 REPLIES 11

It's a common complaint but it's still not boosting at some point there's only 1 survivor. There's no rule "you must kill" someone in your sights same as there's no rule for call outs.

No if someone is Hacking by using a Cheat, Mod, etc then that's a different matter. 

Especially during Free-to-play Treyarch's primary focus is to keep on top of Hackers. 

Momba1

its called SOLO MODE, this means, everyone is your enemy and not your friend! yes of course its not like a aimbot, but in fact what chance do you have to win a game when you are always alone, and the others are 2 guys ? your win chance is the same against a cheater, if you dont hit a lucky shot you have no chance to win it.

if they wanna play together, they should go into DUO / QUAD and not teaming up in solo, this is just unfair and should be punished! and in the end one let the other win, and next round he let his friend win. 

imagine the same in a quad game, if you have 8 friends, playing together you are just destroying every other team with 4 or less players inside, the cod blackout lobby is not that big, i face these guys every day, and i bet its not only me, who is like playing and trying to win and enjoy the game, and then some teamup guys plying unfair and take my time, my fun and my chance of a win, just because of the unsportslike behavoir ! this is only destroying the game even more !

imbaRB6
Highlighted

I'm not condoning what they're doing. AFAIK there's no way to join someone in Solo. I don't play Blackout, but I wouldn't like people "teaming up" either. However, as long as they're not Hacking I have a chance to kill them. 

The problem is there's no easy nor fair way to enforce it. Where's the line? If say you overlook someone in close proximity that a player like me would see & shoot .. should you be Insta Banned?

There have been a few times I've tried to join friends mid-game because there's an "opening" .. just to get placed on the wrong Team. Now I'm in an unwanted situation with a private chat. If I want to keep my friends I play one way or if I want to antagonize my near decade long friendships I play another way.

Treyarch has their hands filled just policing serious offenders .. Hackers and Toxic Players. 

Momba1
"the chance" to kill them is very very little, you can die by 2 shots (MOG) and if a duo approach you with sensor dart, flashbang, dead silence, and tactics, if you ever played QUAD MODE in blackout, you know that you have a big trouble in 2on4 waht is also the same kind of 1v2.
imbaRB6

Not that I think it will help but I'll report the accounts also. I get they aren't "hacking" but when you have them on video like this it needs to be dealt with. 

-TR-Deadric

Blackout's purpose in Solo is to win, there can be only one winner or a draw. Now if you see them doing some Challenges in order to Boost then at most they can get temporarily Banned and possibly a reset. I don't think ignoring someone by not killing them is Boosting. https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II-Security-Enforcement-Pol...

Momba1

I've met up with this a few times and got lucky and took both out. It's a couple of weakass pussies and it's cheating any way you look at it.  It's SOLO mode.  2 weakass players gang up on every single player they see.  Is pretty tough to handle even though many of us could now and then.  You can't sugar coat it.  I don't care what "THE RULES" say.  Activision isn't enforcing ANY of this even though they post their rules.  Lubing you up while they take your money.  Everybody knows it.  They should be showing their bans and they don't.  Had to give it away to get more players from bad management. 

I love this game though... Smiley Happy

OldGeeezer

The Toxic COD Player is my primary concern, so as long a Treyarch keeps the Hackers out and the borderline psychopaths out I'm good. I'm not even remotely poor nor stupid so I'm not worried about Activision offering crap for sale. However, BO3's Slot Machine system .. I'm surprised the Feds didn't take action .. it was gambling pure and simple. I much rather have a straightforward microtransaction system .. and I probably buy everything that interests me. This system is set up for the weak minded and kids abusing Mom and Dad's credit card at least on the Consoles, PC players generally have a little bit more common sense. 

Momba1
i just know if people get reported for toxic language, they get a chat-ban and even ingame, they cant write to contacts, what is kinda a hard punish.

even for me im old enought to ignore any message who is "insulting" or what ever to me, im just above it, BUT unfair playing in anyway is just not acceptable. and need to be solved with some kind of "ban/punishment".

you play for 15 minutes and you are happy you won like 10 fights in a fair way 1on1, and then just 2 guys approach you and ***** you up just becuse they are teaming up, thats rly pissing me off
imbaRB6

Studios