"Disconnected from Call of duty Blackops 4 servers"

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

hello.

Since yesterday 4th of december i have not been able to finish a game. I keep getting disconnected from the servers. I have checked everything, my wired internet works perfectly everything is the same as before. Nothing changed from my end, but i am totally pissed off right now, because every progress i tried to make on my Heist wins has been in vein. I keep getting disconnected before the game ends and all of my progress is gone. I am 5% away from 100% challenge so this ofcourse annoys me. I am not playing this game untill it's resolved because it's frustrating as hell. 

Are aware of the problem? Because apperently i am not the only one who gets these DCs. And when are you planning to fix it ?

Atihana
2 REPLIES 2

Everyone says they are not going to play the game anymore and then that same day you see them playing....lmao. You think the DEVS read these forums?...lmao

Schwacked1

I haven't played since. And i stick to it. Because i am an completionist and as long as i can't complete it, what's the point ?
They must have some sort of support ? So i payed this money for a broken game ? I should sue them Smiley Frustrated

Atihana

Studios