Black Ops 4 Menu language change?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Hi I just downloaded BO 4 on PS4 on my Japanese account. Living abroad in Japan and are bound to register PS account to Japan region due to billing information. 

The menus in the game are all in Japanese.

- How do change this? 

PS4 system language are set to English.

All other games I have purchased via the PS store on this account automatically change to the same language as the PS system Language.

A total party pooper poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop.

I am 100% sure other users are suffering from the same issue.

Please consider to change this immediately.

Thank you

Edit:  I have a small *****.

Gr3gr
31 REPLIES 31

Here is a video showing how to change the language of the game : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLaO62SRYc4&t=6s

Zeil4G

It is for pc not for PS4 or Xbox one 

laprenty

Same problem here please. I have a digital SPANISH disc, but somehow I have it in Italian. Please help this is very uncomprehensive

FieryRay7

Same here, i bought the disk in spain, in a gaming store, and the it is in Italain, i tried countless times to contact with @CallOfDuTy and  @activision but do not get a reply or replacement for my purchase. Whilst in the store they told me "it should be in spanish we don t take it back"...

Activision should replace the faulty copies they send around the world hard copied in one language, when they manage to send them to the wrong countries? even better, when i try to use the online warranty services, i cannot. it wont accept the refference code of My COD4 disc, which funny enough ends with the country code (IC) which is Iceland, but i bought my game in a spanish store, and its hard coded italian.

Siimply unacceptable

scoobyliscious

Call of duty needs to get

Wolfie_games

The call of duty guys need to get their ***** together, this bull***** 

Wolfie_games

Same thing happens to me but i have my ps set to english but bo4 is in italian. 

zX-pixelstyles-Xz

Hi, the same happens to me. My game is in italian while my ps language is ste to english.

Rockfello

I have the same problem. I bought the game in Spain, but my PS4 language is English, I wouldn't mind if it was in Spanish, but it's in Italian!!!!

Guiri195

Studios