Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Iam getting the same as you guys : AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. and click here to try again . Clicked 1000 times , also tried it on IE same problem 1 word : Fail

Sjaiks
sjaiks

Indeed. Would be nice with a solution to this.

As i've said in another thread I tried to get help from activision support but all they said is that it's supposed to be in my bnet app... (which it is not).

And then they proceed suggesting I try get another code from asus. (that's an obvious violation against asus terms and conditions though so that didn't really make me trust them).

A "I've contacted our tech guys and they are looking into this" would of have been the response I expected, but instead this shady stuff Smiley Surprised

Sevorex

Same problem for me. Have this :

Capture.PNG

Obviously, when you click the "Click Here to Try Again", you still have the error... 

NFSomnium

.... pls fix it ... still not working ....

Kiba1711
Hello
The same ... 
An Error has occurred.
Click Here to Try Again
Follow Call of Duty® on social media to stay up to date on the latest Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 news.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 releases October 12, 2018.
alan78s

Hi, I finally got a 13 digit code from ASUS, but I cannot get it to work as well.

kibohope

i cant redeem my code from ASUS. they give me a 25 digit code but its stated that Please Enter a valid Promotion Code, can you help me?

Taki09
Highlighted

Hey there, if it is 25 digits that means you need to use it on ASUS' redemption website for the promotion first. Once you use that there they should give you a 13 digit Activision code to use on our side. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
can you overcome the error ?
An Error has occurred.
Click Here to Try Again
Follow Call of Duty® on social media to stay up to date on the latest Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 news.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 releases October 12, 2018.
Hidehack

getting this issue as well, I have a 13 digit code for the calling card and keep getting the gateway error. I'm on Xbox

xShiba

Studios