Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I got my 13 digit redeem code today from Asus for BlackOps 4 and when using the link provided www.callofduty.com/bundle it comes up with the following error...

Please make sure you're entering your 13-character code as it's displayed on your receipt or insert or in the email in which the code was provided. 
If you still need help, please go to http://support.activision.com/

Anyone else have this problem, or know how to resolve it?

Fatebinder
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone, 

First off thank you everyone who has reached out via PM, like I requested originally, and provided information about this. I'm still working on replying to over thirty of you, but here are the basic details for everyone! 

Your code should be successfully applied to your account (regardless of this error message) as long as you have your Battle.net linked to your account and Battle.net selected as your platform when redeeming.

In 99% of the examples I've checked so far the code was successfully redeemed, applied to your account, and for some reason it gave you an error message.

We are still working on figuring out that error and fixing it, but if you are concerned it isn't applied please continue to reach out via PM so I can check for you. Just let me know the code you used and your Battle.net ID. Thanks everyone! 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey everyone, 

Apologies for the silence and confusion about all of this. There were indeed some issues with for some of you when originally trying to redeem your code. That has all been fixed now! 

To fix this: Go back to that code redemption page, re-enter your code, and you should see a new message telling you to check Battle.net. 

As long as your Battle.net is linked up correctly it should activate the game on your Battle.net. You will be able to preload it and on the Battle.net page it should indicate it is owned. 

If you are still running into issues after all of that, or any errors, please reach out to me via direct message and I'll assist you as soon as I can. Thanks for the patience and only a short while longer until you are all set & ready to go for the Black Ops 4 launch! 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
315 REPLIES 315

I'm also having this problem. I have my account linked properly and everything. having the exact same error code. I've tried emailing the support via the link provided in the redemption email, however the email seems to be incorrect. Would also like some feedback.

Keagon45

Same Problem and same Error Code here.

TaranTimo
Exact same issue here....
MetzixFPS

I opened a Ticket at the Activsion Gaming Support. The Support answered they can see, that a code was redeemed to my Account and a CD-Key for the Battle.net will be send a short time before the game will be released. This is making me a bit nervous.Smiley Wink

TaranTimo

Same here! Anyone got more intel on that?

TriNityGER

Hey everyone running into this issue @Fatebinder@TriNityGER@TaranTimo@MetzixFPS@Keagon45

I'd love to look into this for you all to see what we can do to help. Can you please send me a private message and let me know what your Battlenet ID is and what ATVI code you are trying to use? Please make sure that your Battle.net account is linked correctly to your Activision account. You can check that under your Account Profile section. 

Lastly, please make sure this is a 13 digit ATVI code. If it isn't 13 digits and it is a different length then let me know so I can look into that. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I got my redemption code from ASUS as well early in the morning today. I'm also having the same issue: "Please make sure you're entering your 13-character code as it's displayed on your receipt or insert or in the email in which the code was provided."

XJO5

Prob just unlucky but i have the same issue as well

goldend521

same here

punchy442

Studios