Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Hi Sean,

When apply code on battle.net (which I got from ASUS) it is giving error.

'

Oops!

The code you entered cannot be claimed. Please check the code and try again. If you see this error again, please try again later, as the game or website may be undergoing maintenance.

'

Please help me.

Thank you.

EAGLE-007

Hey I am having the same issue where my code can't be redeemed or linked to my battlenet account

cimmanondonitz

I have received a 25 character code from ASUS for the redemption of Black Ops 4 but no instructions on how or where to use the code. The vague instructions I received led me here. Any suggestions.

RK1965

Hey there, 

If you received one of those 25 digit ASUS codes that should be entered over here: https://www.asus.com/us/site/call-of-duty/ 

After that is successful they'll give you a 13 digit ATVI code to use over on our end here. For that part of everything just make sure your Battle.net account is linked to your ATVI account. Let me know if you have any questions about that. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

i've also redeemed my intel code and it still say's "buy" i'm very sure i done everything correctly but still nothing has worked and i haven't recieved the game but it still say's ive redeemed the code.

rhysdavies99

Intel should have sent you an ATVI code in that case (or a code directly for Battle.net). I'm afraid I can't give any insight or assistance into that though. You'll have to inquire with them. 

Community Coordinator

Can you give a new link to enter the 25 digit code becauce the curent one you posted isnt working

AznGames
Hey can you put a new link for where to enter the 25 digit code since the one you've posted isn't working anymore
AznGames

Sure, you should just have to go over to the ASUS Redemption website. For the Intel promotion they have their own version of that promotional page. 

Community Coordinator

Hi,

I can't link my battle.net for many days so i can't redeem my Intel promo for black op4. I was wondering if there is any wrong on it. https://profile.callofduty.com/cod/profile?battleLinked=false&errorCode=150000

jackowu618

Studios