Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I have same problem. 

zanne9

I'm having the same issue

Press22

Got the same problem and i contacted live support and he told me the code was succesfully redeemed on my Battle.net acct even tho i can still pre order the game.He told me it's ok and the game will be available when the game comes out.I think i can still pre order the game bc the version i received doesn't include pre order bonuses.

CaptainLagg

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent on over a PM with those details I requested in the previous response. Working through those and I'll be getting back to you today. If anyone new is running into this please keep sending on over those PMs with the requested info here

Community Coordinator

My 13 digit code that was emailed to me is also NOT WORKING and my profile says I am linked to Battle net and Steam

JesusJamboree

Can't redeem either.  My code is a 25 digit code from Amazon for purchasing a 400 dollar Asus gaming router....

Spiral18tp5

Got it to work, delete the dashes from your 13 digit code and redeem at callofduty.com/bundle. Mine only errored out when i left the dashes in. Once deleted it worked.

Lunatik20
not working for me Smiley Sad
snaertyr

@Spiral18tp5 wrote:

Can't redeem either.  My code is a 25 digit code from Amazon for purchasing a 400 dollar Asus gaming router....

You need to go to www.ROGxBO4.com and apply for the promo using your code. Fill out the form and send pictures etc. Once approved asus send you a 13 digit code you redeem at callofduty.com/bundle, can take up to 20 days to get the 13 digit code but mine took about 4-5. Good luck.

Lunatik20

No people are talking about after the go through the Aus website and get the code email to them from Asus. I ran into a problem with my Activision Code that was sent to me from asus.  It's very confusing the game honestly doesn't even look like it was redeemed correctly. 

I spoke to a chat agent and he said that the code was entered correctly and that he confirmed it was for battle.net account. He said I would get a email again from Asus with another code which will be the game key code. This sounds odd I'm honestly a bit concered. 

JCR918

Studios