Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for all of the updates to confirm that the redemption page is up and working now. For anyone else who hasn't tried yet please just attempt to use your code again on that bundle redemption page. It should work now and you'll receive a message saying that it has been successfully applied. 

If you all run into any issues or anything else please feel free to reach out any time. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Well good thing I was monitoring this thread because I sure as hell didn't get an update to my ticket. 

Deken_Frost

Hi Seanicus, thanks for your help. I managed to redeem the COD. However I noticed that I got a Standard Edition, instead of the Deluxe Edition which is supposed to come with my Asus Maximus XI Hero (WIFI) motherboard. I’m not sure who can help me, Asus or Activision?

https://www.asus.com/sg/events/info/activity_bo4

kibohope

Can you send me a PM and grab a screenshot of their email or post that shows it should be a Deluxe Edition? Also, please let me know what your Battle.net ID is too. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi Seanicus23, I have received a deluxe edition redemption code from Asus, but I can't redeem it. I have sent you the details via PM.

kibohope

I just tried to redeem my code from my ROG purchase and it just says please enter a valid code.

dlflyboy

Studios