Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Looks like everyone is getting different responses. I just spoke to Support via chat and they said I had to wait until the 12th to redeem the 13 character key on www.callofduty.com/bundle that was sent from Asus.

Goorilla

Well my key redeemed it just did nothing now it's no longer valid. I think this is going to turn into a BIG nightmare personally and a lot of us are going to be waiting to get the game till this get's sorted out come release date. Hopefully the chat agents are right and come release date we will all have a code e-mailed to us that can be redeemed on the platform we want. 

JCR918

Im getting the same issues , code entered with and without the dashes and still says im not putting it in correctly , and to make it worse the email link for asus support doesnt work ??

tdbird

Same problem here.

Predictorr

I have my 25 digit code, but the website ROGxBO4.com doesn't seem to have a code redeeming option on it. Am I just missing it?

JagielskiGaming

You should be able to click on a country on the bottom of that page and then from there it will give you some options for claiming your offer. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Same here

Sobieski99

So theres no fixes from activision or asus in regards to this ? , bit of a poor show if you ask me...

tdbird

Can we get a solid response from support on this ? 

JCR918

Another person in the same boat - cant redeem Asus promo code, keeps telling me to "Please make sure you're entering your 13-character code as it's displayed on your receipt or insert or in the email in which the code was provided" which i obviously am , but it wont let me get any further.

Deranged777

Studios