Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

As much as I hate to say it.....ME TOO !!!!!

NeXus

Has anyone heard back from support on this less then 10 days and I bet NONE of us will have Blackops on release date? 

Everyone just starting out make sure the code on the reciept you enter is put into the Asus website then Asus will e-mail you the code a few days later. Once you get the code you reedem that through the cod site.

The problem happens after you reedem the code on the platform of choice you get no confirmation or any notice of a email with another code being delivered. Support needs to re assure everyone that they will get the game on release date but support seems to not be responding to this thread 

JCR918

Hey everyone, 

First off thank you everyone who has reached out via PM, like I requested originally, and provided information about this. I'm still working on replying to over thirty of you, but here are the basic details for everyone! 

Your code should be successfully applied to your account (regardless of this error message) as long as you have your Battle.net linked to your account and Battle.net selected as your platform when redeeming.

In 99% of the examples I've checked so far the code was successfully redeemed, applied to your account, and for some reason it gave you an error message.

We are still working on figuring out that error and fixing it, but if you are concerned it isn't applied please continue to reach out via PM so I can check for you. Just let me know the code you used and your Battle.net ID. Thanks everyone! 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I am having the same issue as well

finarine

How do you select battle.net when redeeming?  There's no option on the page for that.

https://profile.callofduty.com/promotions/redeem/bo4/bundle

Yackamov

I just got my code today.  I have done all the above, and selected battle net (even though it says you can use others), but still doesnt work.  Getting error: "Please make sure you're entering your 13-character code as it's displayed on your receipt or insert or in the email in which the code was provided. "

Maybe because the ASUS code I was given is WAY longer than 13 characters.

skywalkr2

There may be some steps you need to take first. Please follow the guidelines ASUS set out for the redemption process. The code you should receive to redeem here will be 13 digits. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey bud first you need to this site here

https://www.asus.com/us/site/call-of-duty/

Apply follow the steps they will sied you the 13 character code after they review your info and send you a code after

lordquavious

Did you figure yours out im having the same problem.

thebeastcrusher

If you aren't seeing that Battle.net option then most likely you don't have Battle.net linked to your account. Can you please check that over on your Account Profile

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios