Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Having the same issue here, but support were great and quickly reasured me the code went through successfully. I wish i could say the same about Asus support, which have been unreachable. The email link they sent me with the code in case of any problems just bounces back... 

tokisdead

I have seen many premotions done badly but this one is at an exceptional level.

Problems I have seen so far

- After going through the hassel of getting the 25 digit key requireing invoice number serial number and photos of both this has to be done a 2nd time

- No link to or instrutions provided in the email from marketing@asus.com in the email; just a link to  https://promotion.asus.com/en/au/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-dominate-with-the-best  would have been helpful.

Here is a copy of it with the key blanked out.

Dear Member:

Thank you for purchasing ASUS product. You have completed the event registration, 
Your code is : XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

===================================================================================================================================
This email and any attachments to it contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.If you are not the intended recipient or receive it accidentally, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your computer system, and destroy all hard copies. If any, please be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is illegal and prohibited. Furthermore, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent those of ASUSTeK. Thank you for your cooperation.
===================================================================================================================================

Online Form Problems

- The online form issues

Serial number does not match product - (according to the requested photos of this process it does) now email info@asus-promotion.eu

I see so many others with issues that this does feel like a promotion they want people to giveup rather then have them redeemed

Good Luck all

Regards

Siv

Elderstealth

How do you get the invoice code? 

nerdstampede
Did you figure it out im having the same problem.
thebeastcrusher

Hey, do you have any idea if im able to get the code before the release day for the title? I ordered the product a week ago, and just yesterday filled the asus form for the code, but it says it takes up to 20 days for them to review it. Just hoping i wont need to buy the game twice to actually play it on release day with my friends.

EDIT: Got the code today (in 2 working days) actually quite quick service, thank you!

VillixEdits

This is so annoying! I have a 12 digit code from Scan computers in the UK but that doesnty work on the ASUS promotion page, I get the same error as everyone here. I dont know the format to use and although ive emailed both companies help team I am no firther forward....

evil_absolute

SOLVED!!

Scan only sent me the serial number for my mobo, not the promo code. I followed this link: https://www.asus.com/au/events/info/1353/  registered my mobo (had to upload the invoice and photo of the serial on the box) and then got sent a code which works on the redemtion page - PHEW!

evil_absolute

I have the same problem, and none of the support channels could give me anything but a non-answer like "You'll be able to redeem it closer to launch" yet...

I would really like to use the preload that starts today, but I guess people that get the game for free from a promotion are really second-class customers.

Blizzaze

Where do I find the invoice numbers? 

nerdstampede

***** nice dude. Its slow as hell for me Ive been waiting for  7 work days now. I mean I know it says 20 work days but when I can order something and receive it the same day 7 days is really long.

MrMemeMeister

Studios