Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

It's linked still doesn't accept it.

Manolis1980
I linked it them from the beginning. Still doesn't accept my code.
Manolis1980

Hello there good people Smiley Happy

I received my code but when I clicked on the link to redeem the code, it gives me the error code below:

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
TypeError: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in SimpleXMLElement->__construct() (line 130 of modules/custom/asuslogin/src/Plugin/Block/asusloginBlock.php).

Please let me know if you need any additional info. to get this sorted out, thanks in advance and hope to hear from someone soon 

CL0UD09

My code still isnt working, and i was told it would work on release day

bob the sprayer

I can also not convert me 25 letter code into the 13 letter code because at step 4 of the promotion website it asks me for a notebook serial and or computer system serial when I actually bought a 1070ti graphics card. I cannot bypass this in anyway and was wondering how I get my code.

Svipul

I'm afraid that would require assistance from ASUS support. We aren't able to help with that side of the promotion. However, if you get that sorted out and there is an issue with your ATVI code just let me know. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Hi, I have the same issue. product registered successfully, 13 digit code received - and I am getting same error as everyone else. Battlenet account is linked, no confirmation email, nothing - just the error. How I can redeem this code?
SirSektor
Hello I purchase an rog Asus laptop yesterday from Bestbuy but I didn’t revive a code in my email or no code in my receipt help please
Kamikaze7o7

Sorry to hear that, but the first part of that promotion is done through ASUS. Like the others mention, please reach out to them if you are running into issues with the first part of the promotion. You should be redeeming a code with them and then they'll give you a 13 digit ATVI code to redeem with us. 

Check out that information here: https://promotion.asus.com/en/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-dominate-with-the-best 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi, but me my game is one ps4 so i cant use battle net for it can u help me?

JmaxsterTkiller

Studios