Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

mine is still not working it isnt giving me the game it just keeps showign me the error

etplays12

Could you PM me and let me know if there is a solution to this?

I am still having an issue

Indianviking

You first need to go here and claim the product code:

https://promotion.asus.com/en/us/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-dominate-with-the-best

After you send in the application it says you should receive the proper game code in about 20 days... I just did this today so hopefully it takes less time.

hanseoulo

I purchased  the GX531GS-AH laptop and it was suppose to come with the  Black Ops 4 Game Key but i can figure out how to get the key. I have registered the laptop and also updated it as well and still i have no key, Contacted amazon, ASUS, and Activision numerous times and still no luck. What should i try next.

Thanks in Advance

Tankster69
U might have to wait up to 20 work days man.
MrMemeMeister

After linking my call of duty account with my battle net i still cannot redeem my code

HcsHunter

I'm still having this issue regarding the promotional game codes.

If you email me at lilxhobbesfreak@yahoo.com 

I'll send you the code to that email so other won't see it.

The code just doesn't work.

lilxazncrack

Hi i tryed to apply got to last page where it says pick your product but it just says cod code out of stock will it come back in stock and will it let me fill out the form again ty if you no anything

dreconer28

Hi Seanicus, I'm reaching out because I'm experiencing the Asus promo code error. I saw your solutions on the original thread, but the game has still not redeemed for me, I can include screenshots of the email and code failure if needed

HighCatt

Hi Seanicus, I just bought A 1080 with the bo4 promo and I'm also having these issues. Tried your solutions to no avail. What should I do?

HighCatt

Studios