Can't redeem Asus promo code for Black Ops 4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

im still having a problem

jeef2002

check mine out please. I was just trying to redeem and got the same error.. the code i got in email appears to be incorrect?

Grimtheuber

i have redeemed my promo code from asus but the game isnt showing on my battle.net account. it keeps saying there are no games associated with my account. i have had the congrats message to say that the promo code worked. any ideas?

Shockwave1989

i cant redeem the black ops 4 code

xxkirtxx

Hi my problem is when i register for free cod it says  for ROG12CM game codes out of stock,

What do i do im on last page can i come of it without losing everything iv already filled in help

dreconer28

Sorry to hear that, but I'm afraid that's something you would need to talk to ASUS support about. We don't have anyway to replace or send you codes for that part of the promotion. Best of luck. 

Community Coordinator

I got a code from a ASUS product which was a monitor and i cant seem to find where to redeem the code. All the places i've looked it doesnt exist.

Please help

HadesO0h
Hey.

I just attempted to redeem my code but I got the described error.

It doesnt seem like the game was added to my bnet account
mctrix85

Hey there, 

So I'm not sure if you saw any my previous responses here, but a lot of these issues now are just that retailers aren't giving you all instructions to go to the correct redemption area. If they are giving you a code that isn't 13 digits then most likely it has to be redeemd on an Intel or ASUS redemption page, like this one for ASUS: https://www.asus.com/us/site/call-of-duty/ 

If it isn't that just send on over a private message and I'll check into it. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

I have the same issue(

Borisiando

Studios