I cant change attachments on some weapons in zombies? Maddox, MX9 and Strife to be specific

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

i am currently working on getting darkmatter for zombies, and then suddenly when i wanted to change the attachments on my strife so i could get the 2000 kills with 5 attachments or none i simply couldnt click it, i can right click it though and change the camo on it.

Onyx_GamersDK
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Everyone i found a solution to this problem if you play on pc, if you connect a controller to your pc you can press your weapon with that and access attachments, i dont know how this notification thingy works but i hope you get this. Smiley Very Happy

Onyx_GamersDK
6 REPLIES 6
I have the same thing happening to me i cant change the attachments on my ICR, Maddox, Titan, and mx9 i hope someone figures this out :/
FireshineOwO

same for me pls fix this

ISensy

Everyone i found a solution to this problem if you play on pc, if you connect a controller to your pc you can press your weapon with that and access attachments, i dont know how this notification thingy works but i hope you get this. Smiley Very Happy

Onyx_GamersDK
@Onyx_GamersDK wrote:

Just had to say that you, dear sir, are a legitimate *****ing genius. All the internets for this man. Nao. <3

Mr_Grimms

Thread is marked as "SOLVED". What a joke. A workaround - yes. SOLVED - No, not at all.

Same problem here on Titan, MX9 and GKS

Aesbuster

This is not solved because I don't have a controller. I can't remove any attachments from the MX5.

reaTkor

Studios