No replies to my ticket made over a month ago

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

I thought it would be easy to recieve another code if you redeemed a code on an account that already had BO4. I made a ticket and attached my proof of purchase, but after a month of conversations and asking for updates, I'm pretty sure I'm talking to a brick wall.

Has anyone else had an issue with the wait times on their tickets?

qwiiik
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Apologies for the delay! I was able to push for an update on your case and will be reaching out to you via PM with more info. Thanks for your patience!

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES 4

Heya,

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time getting in touch with our support. May I ask what your inquiry/issue is? I can try lending a hand and push for updates on your behalf.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Thanks @Elany for the quick reply.

The issue I have is just with the redemtion of a black ops 4 code for Battle.net. I redeemed the code on an account that already has Black Ops 4, and meant to do it on my brothers account. I contacted Activision support in mid-December, and was told "the code was requested so as soon as we have it, we will send it by email." I'm not sure how long this normally takes, but almost two months seems a little long just to recieve a new digital code.

qwiiik

Apologies for the delay! I was able to push for an update on your case and will be reaching out to you via PM with more info. Thanks for your patience!

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Just report to BBB, that is what I did.  I've been waiting 3 months.  At this point I've moved on.  Although I check the forums every now and then, to assist other players.

SQL_Owns

Studios