Not receiving Digital Deluxe Items on BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Hi, I preordered BO4 Digital Deluxe on the day before release, when i launched the game I got to choose a special operator skin (or something like that, not 100% sure what it is) but I havent got my COD points, I cant use the Shadow Man in Blackout and when i go to check if i have the black ops pass (which comes wiht the digital deluxe) it doesn't tell me that i've purchased it, it tells me the price instead, when i go to buy it on the store, it says I already have it but i'm pretty sure there is some stuff missing that I was supposed to get, this is what I was supposed to get:

• 2,400 Call of Duty Points
  • Additional Digital Edition Bonus Items
  • Additional Digital Deluxe Bonus Items
  • Black Ops Pass: "Classified" Zombies experience, 4 additional Zombies experiences, 12 multiplayer maps, 4 exclusive Blackout characters

and i didnt get any of it. (I got a skin like i said earlier but im not sure if thats standard or not)

JZ802P
40 REPLIES 40

Same thing has happened to me. I ordered from game stop so I was supposed to get a special pistol. I entered the code on cod website and it said I would have the pistol waiting for me. It's not there. I imagine they'll figure it out soon enough. 

YoLoboZo

go into create class and when you select your secondary select pistol. When the Strife is highlighted press UP on the Directional Pad. That's the Divinity weapon. 

lostboyz420

I got the digital deluxe edition on my second account and when I go to my first account it doesn’t give me any of the bonuses? Did I waste 100 dollars for nothing ?

Conjexture

Yes

AVENGE RAGE

Same here I pre ordered black ops 4 deluxe edition on my xbox digitally and I have none of the bonuses I see other people are having the same trouble I've been trying to find a solution or something so if you figure out what to do please let me know if not hopefully Treyarch or Xbox or whoever can help gets back to us I don't want my $100 to go to waste 

Thenoob115
Treyarch ci deve ridare i soldi non ci si comporta così...nemmeno una risposta nulla..100 euro buttati nel cesso ,bravi!
Esox1993

Same i got the digital deluxe enhanced and the only thing i got was the Shadow man

crazyduckzxc

Me too

Esox1993

This happened to me as well

Jbchiefs74

Studios