Not receiving Digital Deluxe Items on BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Crickets

Sliyde

How Do you know? 

Patrick2Go

So I'm concerned that I didn't receive my bonus cod points and other items that I was suppose to. I received a gun variant and a skin.

DarkNinja7914

same here. I am on PC. got my son the standard version as well. we have the same content.. Very disapointing. 

ohyaknow08

Wow, no changes in a few weeks. 

Makes me want to support this *****ed up franchise no longer ...

Patrick2Go
I pre-ordered digital deluxe from xbox store and I only received 500 cod points for using cod app.
Where are my cod points?!
EMP83

Same here! I got about 15% of what I paid for. The exact same as you digital Deluxe I have Shadow Man and that is all I have to show for it oh and the Call of Duty points but I don't have the other three black out characters I did not get that zombie Chronicles on my Black Ops 3. I'm very pissed off and there's no way to get in touch with Activision I sat there for three and a half 4 hours checking on my computer to see when they're available for chat it states their hours they're available for chat yet they are never available for chat and if you called them they just give you an automated response telling you to go to the web page and Playstation also is yet to be no help I've done everything reset it restore licenses deactivated it reactivated it deleted the game then download it all over again and still same s*** I'm beyond pissed off and I just want a full refund and just buy the regular version

philthy333
Also I pre-ordered mine literally 48 hours before it came out so there's no explanation for this by no means PlayStation has been no help whatsoever and Activision is beyond the definition of ridiculous you can't even get in touch with anybody ... I'd bet that even if you were to get somebody in a chat or on the phone they still would not even help you!I don't know about you but I got ripped off and I'm very pissed off about it
philthy333

Same plz help i really want what i paid for

fiscalsandpiper

The same thing happened to me on Xbox, all I have is the Shadowman to show I didn’t get anything else. Has anyone here gotten there stuff and has a solution? Because I paid for the $190 edition I’m so fkn pissed. 🤬😡

TR
BIGBIRDBRUH

Studios