Problem with stats after fresh new start

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Hi 

After hitting for error " fresh new start " in multiplayer, I have a big problem, my stats is in negative and I don't understand what I have to do.20190417_230508.jpg

Skumfk
3 REPLIES 3
Either logout of your account on your platform and then log back in and then go back into the game and see if the problem has been fixed or uninstall the game and reinstall it for most problems uninstalling a game and reinstalling it will fix whatever problem or problems that you have so if the signing out doesn't work then try just uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it and see if it fixes your problem. Hope this helps
AetherDragon98
Highlighted

I am experiencing the same exact problem I signed out of my profile I deleted the game re-downloaded the game  and it didn’t fix anything any more ideas? Please and thank you 

5h4d0wm4n

this sure looks like a "Bug" of some kind try reach out to Activision here Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting?clickedOn=

report this and might be worth getting in touch with Support also to see if they can assist further

Check out Activision Aces!

Part Of The Activision Ambassador Program But i do Not Work For Activision.
StompingHeadz

Studios