Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

That sounds like a bit of mess if you made multiple accounts and kept deactiving & reactivating certain ones. Can you please just send me a PM and let me know the details about what code you used and on what account? I'll see what I can do. 

Community Coordinator

Do u need the exact Activision code? Is it safe to send it to you? Sorry i very new here and i dont know how it works. Are u a support member of Activision?

JeTiPeTi

Yeah I'm part of Activision Support. However, if you want to go through another channel that's fine. I would just recommend reaching out to our general channels through Contact Us

Community Coordinator

Hi I am attempting to redeem 2xp error code which I received through amazon but I keep getting an error code 504 gateway timeout. Please help

bubblebutt1234

I have the same problem.

I sent you a private message with all the details.

Thanks

Mr 7 ArcticWolf

Today I tried to redeem a code for COD4, but I always get a 504 Gateway Timeout. Could you fix it.
https://profile.callofduty.com/promotions/redeem/bo4/

DocKillinky

Sorry for the delay, but that was a temporary issue occuring due to a large number of people trying to access that page. If you tried back later it should have been fine, but let me know if you are still running into issues with that. 

Community Coordinator

Hi yes sorry I was still running into issues. I have attempted to redeem my code everyday for the past week. I try at all different times but still nothing. Please help resolve this 

bubblebutt1234

My code is 15 chars long....how to fix this? Keep getting the error about 10, 13 chars. 

nafishnafish
Highlighted

That's most likely a code you need to use with either ASUS or Intel first before getting a 13 digit Activision code to use over here. 

Community Coordinator

Studios