call of duty black ops 4%2Fredemption code CODAZ-EJ3UJ-T7MJC-YKEZ4-KUYPK HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT%3F

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

call of duty black ops redemption code CODAZ-EJ3UJ-T7MJC-YKEZ4-KUYPK  HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT?

hafangwyn
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: call of duty black ops redemption code CODAZ-EJ3UJ-T7MJC-YKEZ4-KUYPK  HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT?

hafangwyn

call of duty black ops redemption code CODAZ-EJ3UJ-T7MJC-YKEZ4-KUYPK  HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT?

hafangwyn
4 REPLIES 4

Re: call of duty black ops redemption code CODAZ-EJ3UJ-T7MJC-YKEZ4-KUYPK  HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT?

hafangwyn

hafangwyn
call of duty black ops redemption code CODAZ-EJ3UJ-T7MJC-YKEZ4-KUYPK HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT?
hafangwyn

Where did you get the code from? If you got it from another website that is not Xbox,Sony,PlayStation, or Activision it might not work. But since it appears to be an Xbox code you want to go-to the Microsoft store on your Xbox and once your there you click Use a Code. Its the box that has a QR-Code symbol, once your there it'll ask you to put in your code. Hopefully this helped Smiley Happy

-ExoGaming1970

ExoGamer1970

Studios