Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

yheVNkf

ABOUT AOD

Clan AOD is a mature gaming community established in 1999, supporting 17+ other games made into divisions.  Currently there are over 3,300 ACTIVE members, which means you never have to play alone anymore. We are a relaxed gaming community that would rather have a good time than be on top of the leaderboards (Not to say we can’t have both from time to time).

The clan is also active on Twitch and streams frequently showcasing our many supported games on most days of the week.  We have opportunities for members interested in streaming for the clan as well. Here is our official channel: ClanAODStream

Ui34zwT

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM AOD

• Friendly members, we are always here to help with whatever we can
  • Members playing from around the world, always someone online
  • Fair play: zero tolerance for cheating/glitching or anything that gives you an unfair advantage over someone else
  • A mature community that likes to have fun
  • Stability - We have been here for a long time and aren’t going anywhere anytime soon

WEEKLY EVENTS

• Melee Monday!
    • Grab a Melee weapon and some combat axes!  Join us in lobbies where we take on guns with only melee weapons and go for the win!  Endless fun for a monday, think you can handle a Sniper Sunday?   Let us know!
  • Man Hunt Wednesday!
    • One knifer, everyone runs!  You fall to a knife, then you pull out yours and help him out! Take everyone out to win.  After a couple rounds of that we go to custom games and run wacky lobbies like Grav Slams only, or Annhilator Pistol only!
  • Saturday Pub Night!
    • Join us for a drink!  We game with some dancing juice in the system and go old school with some Modern Warfare 2!  Or as some would call, IW4X!  Great fun for all, good ol COD!

WHAT WE OFFER IN AOD

• A dedicated Teamspeak server
  • Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual
  • Forum community supported by thousands of fellow AOD members
  • Opportunity for in clan promotions/advancement with a semi military ranking structure
  • Clan on Clan matches
  • Unlimited fun, anytime of day, with thousands of members, in any of the games we fully support

APPLYING TO THE CALL OF DUTY DIVISION

-----> Apply to AOD: Call of Duty Division Application  <-----

**After you’ve applied, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself

Check out what else AOD has to offer by browsing our site, read our history and view our supporting games

So why end up alone?

When you could join a community that will always be there to have your back.

Game up with us to make your gaming experiences much more enjoyable

AOD_Lucifer
333 REPLIES 333

I have been in AOD for 8 months and I have to say it is one of the most enjoyable, non drama gaming communites around. Just a chill place to hang after work and just enjoy the company of like minded folks while gaming. 

Add me on BNET Marine59#1197

Apply to AOD: Call of Duty Division Here

AOD_Marine
Highlighted

Daily bump!

We are already looking for members! Join us on teamspeak as we "patiently" await release. Sign up on our forum and apply, and add me on BNet Rocket#12781

https://www.clanaod.net/forums/cmps_index.php

Rocket#12781
AOD_Rocket

One of the most enjoyable, non drama gaming communites around. Just a chill place to hang after work and just enjoy the company of like minded folks while gaming. 

Add me on BNET Marine59#1197

Apply to AOD: Call of Duty Division Here

AOD_Marine
Just wanted to take the time and Welcome some of our newest members Tytko, jiglyBits, Pkabooicu, caboose, and Nickles.

Want to join Visit ClanAOD.net or Add me to Battle Net: HurtsWenPvPn#1733
HurtsWenPvPn

Thanks for accepting me!!

Alka1i
Very welcome. It's our pleasure. Enjoy!
AOD_Marine

Best community hands down. Very friendly envrioment and always willing to help our fellow members.

Come and check us out. 

Add me on BNet. Marine59#1191

Apply to Angels of Death Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Here

AOD_Marine
With just 6 days left until launch, We're sure you're looking for some great well mannered company to share some good times with. With members all around the globe, there is always someone online waiting for some good games.

Check out our site for more information ClanAOD.net

Or add me on bnet if you have any questions! LuciferX#11387
AOD_Lucifer
Check out our site for more information ClanAOD.net

Or add me on bnet if you have any questions! LuciferX#11387
AOD_Lucifer

Studios