Can't claim my twitch prime loot

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Highlighted

Hi I'm woundering if anyone has been able to claim there twitch prim loot yet for black ops 4, I have made an account and linked my psn account and my twitch account and it's doing nothing and it's really starting to annoy me, any ideas on whats going on with it all????????????

kyle kling
KingzXKaxra#8331524
11 REPLIES 11

I'm having the same problems, I keep getting asked to link my twitch prime account to the cod website, even though its been linked for like 2 years and then when I try to see if its an issue with the cod site and I click on link accounts i get sent back to twitch prime,

CWhitson

I’ve been having the same problem 

IfIWasACheetah

Same. I keep trying to link accounts and it brings me back and says “linking is required to claim loot.” Well yeah that’s what I planned on doing but it keeps bringing me back. If you guys find a solution please post on this thread again. It worked fine with the other loot packs but not this one. 

MemoryofMemes

it keeps telling me theres an error like what 

Baker3711

going thru the same thing at the moment. I have my own prime account but wanted my fellow buddies in Mexico to get loot as well. So I signed them up for the free trial of prime amazon but with my debit card. I then linked one of their amazon accounts to their twitch and was successful. Did the same thing all over again for my other buddy, but got stuck at claiming his loot. Spoke with Amazon rep via phone cause the panzees in the chat option weren't as helpful. Finally spoke with an American who actually helped me out a lot. Amazon rep then told me that everything was fine on my buddy's end, that all we had to do was to claim his loot. So then after a few minutes on hold, spoke with his supervisor and told him that we have to escalate it to the Twitch team by placing one of those fix it tickets. Said I'd get a response either today or tomorrow the latest to see whats going on.

Thats where I am at for the moment until I hear back from the Amazon rep. Will keep you guys updated.

amadrid09

I cant Receive the prime loot i try to go to the link you put but is not working already try to unlink and link again  xbox one account also twitch account but  still having the same issue. is just a trick so you install twitch? and linke everithing all your accouns? 

sebastians87

I'm having the same problem, any solution so far?

blackdame494

The same things happened to me 

Alexr20026

I've had the exact same problem for twitch prime packs 2 and 3. but i claimed the 1st pack fine

AFabulousDuck

Studios