Starting My Own Super Casual Clan (PS4)

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

FUN Killers Squad Guidelines and Information

Firstly, thanks for your interest and let me start by giving you a little background on where we came from. This clan was started by Adam (ExcaliburLQ aka Me). I’m a 34-year-old professional who is married and lives in Toronto Canada. I’ve played COD pretty consistently since COD World at War came out back in 2008. Before that I was into Counter Strike and prior to that the OG Goldeneye. I played A LOT and was pretty good from the time of World At War through until the end of Ghosts. I really didn’t enjoy the move to Advanced Warfare (in 2014) coupled with my work life getting MUCH more serious and getting married, so I stopped playing in a competitive environment.  Don’t let me fool you, I wasn’t playing in the Championships or anything, when I say competitive I mean I was playing in Clans regularly and doing well. I’m not some ex world champion or anything.

So, I played pretty casually for the last little while, until WW2 came out and I started wanting to play with some friends as opposed to the drop in style. Honestly at 34, I don’t have a whole bunch of friends who play COD often, so I bounced around from a few different clans. But I found they all were little ridiculous, even if they said they were casual, they weren’t. They all seemed to have 1-2 guys who took their COD a little to seriously and that turned me off. Something about being yelled at by a 14-year-old sitting in his parent’s basement just didn’t sit right with me. Or listening to some jackass blast his music through my headset started to really get on my nerves as well.

I was stuck in this weird spot, where I didn’t really want to play with Clans, but I got tired of dropping in with Randoms and getting wrecked by parties and clans. I’m sure a lot of you can relate to this….

Fast forward to this year, BO4 comes out and I decide I’m going to try the clan thing again. Go out and start looking for a casual clan, but every time I speak to a ‘casual’ clan their first question is either about my KD or bragging about theirs…. Huh? I thought this was casual?

So, I got frustrated and just decided I wanted to launch my own clan with the sole purpose of creating the environment I was looking for. An actually casual clan. I don’t care if you’ve been playing COD for 10 years or 10 minutes, you’re welcome here. I don’t care if your KD is 5.0 or .50, you’re welcome here.

Who We Are

We are an ACTUAL casual clan. We’re for the professional who only has a few hours a week to play. We’re for the parent who can only play once the kids have gone to bed. We’re for the newbie who wants to learn how to play. We’re for the unskilled who can’t get accepted anywhere else.

Guidelines

1. Don’t be a *****. Honestly this one goes without saying, but all I’m looking to do is create a community of sorts where people can find other like-minded people to play with. If you’re a ***** or take the game to seriously, ***** Off.
  2. Play with your Clan Mates. Listen you’re joining this clan because for whatever reason you’re looking for people to play with, so don’t be a selective *****. If you’re one of the better players in the clan, don’t refuse or ignore newer players.
  3. It’s okay to get mad. Listen COD is frustrating as *****, I get that. It’s alright to get annoyed on the mic, swear, be upset with YOURSELF…. But it’s not OK to get upset with your teammates. I don’t care if they missed a call out, didn’t cover your back, whatever.
  4. Don’t Be a Massive Camper. Don’t be that guy. I get that some people don’t play as aggressively as other players but don’t be the guy who lays in the corner with his gun pointed down a hallway. It’s annoying and you won’t get any better playing that way.
  5. I’d like to get competitive. I’d like to eventually build the clan to a point where we could actually have a ‘competitive’ portion of the clan. This doesn’t mean you’ll be forced to play competitive, but if you want to, I’d like the option to eventually available once we get big enough.
  6. We’re mostly TDM. I play TDM, I like it because it’s brainless. I can sit back and relax and basically just shoot ***** when I’m trying to chill out on the couch. If you don’t like that, this might not be the clan for you until we get bigger. Let me clarify, I don’t have any issues with people playing different modes, I’ll even do it from time to time. But until we get big enough, expect A LOT of TDM. If that’s not for you, that’s cool.
  7. I’d prefer if everyone has a microphone. Simply because it allows the ability to communicate while we’re playing. This basically a big point of having a clan…. The ability to easily communicate.
  8. Recenytly we've made a big jump in the Blackout game mode. Playing this in a quad environment is a ton of fun as well!

In closing, I realize we aren’t for everyone. And that’s alright. We really are for the busy/new players….

If you're interested, send me an email (adamredman72@gmail.com) and tell me a little bit about yourself.

I've also created a very basic outline for our squad website https://adamredman72.wixsite.com/funkillers

ExLQ
93 REPLIES 93

Would of been keen, but Im in SA. 

BacoMan89

The timezones might be a bit of an odd issue, but you'd be more than welcome anyway!

ExLQ
BUMP before leaving the office....
ExLQ
I'm game, name is my PSN tag. Send me a friend request.
DrOctabass

I’d be down to play, been looking for people to stop my endless solo queue, have been since MWR as my buddies all but quit. I’m more of a hardcore domination player as I love the ttk and ability for higher kills and streaks but TDM works fine for me, core or not. I’d send an email but I rarely check it, so if you’re down shoot me a message or friend request @RenCrasher1 on psn.

RenCrasher
BUMPPP
ExLQ
Daily Bump
ExLQ

hey man i'm down - student at college so pretty busy aswell. my PSN is Breeder024

xary-i

I read this post and i was in awe of how this is EXACTLY what i have been looking for. Ill send you an email.

ImPinkyNugga

Studios