[Xbox] Newer Player Looking For Clan

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

I'm a female gamer who recently picked up Black Ops 4, but I sadly have no one to play with and as you all know, this game is much more fun with friends. I'm looking for a mature group of players to have fun and learn with. I have no illusions as to my skill level right now since this is brand new to me, but I'm determined to get to at least skill level "Not Completely Terribad". In exchange for putting up with my newb skills, I will regale you with my wonderful sense of humor. Failing that, I will bribe you with bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. 

Anyways, let me know if there are any groups out there that cater to players of all skill levels. I promise I'm way more fun than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. 

Gamertag: Kyrrann

Kyrrann
2 REPLIES 2

Hey! Come join Rapture Gaming! We are a really relaxed group who don't mind if you want to play casually or competitively. All we ask is that you are over 17 and can log onto our forum once every 14 days. In Phoenix (the CoD Battallion) we have 5 gamenights a week over varying timezones! I was new to gaming last year and I absolutely LOVE rG! https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=6695 

ItsMissBee
Highlighted

Hey Kyrrann, bacon please, lots of it but not too crispy!

Shadow Company are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!! www.theschq.com

We have individual squads that play Multiplayer, Blackout and Competitive Multiplayer.

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We are here to improve, win, make friends and have fun doing it!

Thanks!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503681674333388800/516281123068837908/PunkSig.png
Mr_PunkRocka

Studios