COD legacy edition ps4 no access to MW remastered

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

I bought a brand new cod legacy edition on ps4 in the box inside there was only one code for some dlc I installed the game I used the code but I do not have access to the remastered MW. I live in uk but I use polish account on PSN this should not be a problem becouse games have no regions. someone can help me?
misio1983
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The riddle is solved! The English version of the game IW Legacy Edition ps4 can be installed and the code used only on the English account, otherwise you will not get access to the MW remastered. Nice trick because I have not read anywhere that there are any restrictions on the regions, especially it does not make sense because the game costs the same everywhere.

misio1983
8 REPLIES 8

Hey there,
Pardon my delay. Are you still seeing an issue while trying to access Modern Warfare Remastered? If so, can you tell me if you own the disc or digital copy of Infinite Warfare? Also, please send me a screenshot of your disc/case or a screenshot of your receipt for this purchase. You can send this via PM if you'd like. Thanks. ^MF

Player Support
I have COD legacy edition ps4 no access to MW remastered and i only received one dlc code and it was brand new and sealed i told the retailer and they said to chat with you guys because multiple customers had the same issue please help me as soon as possible please.
HazeClan212

I pre-ordered the game when it was going to be released but my ps4's disc reader messed up and I could not play modern warfare remastered a game I purchased in a bundle with infinite warfare when I pre-ordered it so I purchased the digital version of infinite warfare to see if I could play modern warfare but I could not get past insert infinite warfare disk why do I need to have another game disc to prove I own the license to a digital game which I out a code for in the playstation store 

burrito_man420_2222316
Highlighted

SugarMan03

Hi There

I purchased COD IW Legacy Edition when it released through a company called Takealot.com, once I received delivery I noticed the game was in Arabic but configured to english, this was weird for me but didnt think it mattered.

Well i know some time has gone by by I have recently tried to redeem the MW Remastered Code to download and it doesnt allow me to by stating that the region is incorrect and does not match the code's region to my residents region.

Please could you provide some help as I am dying to play this game. Modern Warfare is what got me into COD in the first place.

SugarMan03

The riddle is solved! The English version of the game IW Legacy Edition ps4 can be installed and the code used only on the English account, otherwise you will not get access to the MW remastered. Nice trick because I have not read anywhere that there are any restrictions on the regions, especially it does not make sense because the game costs the same everywhere.

misio1983

LEE_BROWN

boa noite amigo, então eu moro no Brasil, se eu fizer a conta em inglês consigo jogar com as legendas em português do Brasil?

Desde já obrigado!

LEE_BROWN

Studios