Nope, Activision have dropped support for their Skylanders mobile games, so they are/should be no longer being updated or offered/downloadable. The iOS versions ~appear~ to still be up, but the official word is that they'll be gone by the end of the month.
You're better off just getting one of the console starter packs and playing it on there (except the Wii version, any version but that one)
For people who already downloaded it they can still install it through purchased. I can help you do it if u want
What happened to the app for Trap Team for either Android or Amazon? I went to go download it for my kids and it is no longer in the Android Play Store or the Amazon Market, is there still a way to get this app and for them to play this?
This is a way to get it back.
1. Download Aptoide and follow The things it says https://en.aptoide.com/ (Do this on mobile)
2. Once install Go to search and type in Skylanders Trap Team.
3. Make it so it's on all stores, not the following store on top.
4. When you found it. install.
5. You're done before you open the app. Turn on wifi and Bluetooth.
Thx for the info.
So I was able to install the App.
But unfortunately the last Fire OS version on my Fire HDX 7 seems to be incompatible with the App as it always crashes after some seconds.
Yes and NO..It works, but ONLY the first level. The skylanders characters server is not working.
Why is the game still on sale when it doesn't work ?!?