cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trap Team app no longer on Play Store or Amazon?

Skylanders Trap Team Forum

What happened to the app for Trap Team for either Android or Amazon? I went to go download it for my kids and it is no longer in the Android Play Store or the Amazon Market, is there still a way to get this app and for them to play this?
scubahoops
7 REPLIES 7

Nope, Activision have dropped support for their Skylanders mobile games, so they are/should be no longer being updated or offered/downloadable. The iOS versions ~appear~ to still be up, but the official word is that they'll be gone by the end of the month.

You're better off just getting one of the console starter packs and playing it on there (except the Wii version, any version but that one)

Bisylizzie

For people who already downloaded it they can still install it through purchased. I can help you do it if u want

@scubahoops wrote:
What happened to the app for Trap Team for either Android or Amazon? I went to go download it for my kids and it is no longer in the Android Play Store or the Amazon Market, is there still a way to get this app and for them to play this?

Cocogoat
So there is really no way to get the App for a Fire HDX 7 anymore?
My kids got it for Christmas as we own no console but a Fire HDX 7. So this sounded as easy solution to allow them playing skylanders. But now it is really a desaster.
Chewbacca24

This is a way to get it back.

1. Download Aptoide and follow The things it says  https://en.aptoide.com/ (Do this on mobile)

2. Once install Go to search and type in Skylanders Trap Team.

3. Make it so it's on all stores, not the following store on top. 

4. When you found it. install. 

5. You're done before you open the app. Turn on wifi and Bluetooth. 

EnderD2007

Thx for the info.

So I was able to install the App.

But unfortunately the last Fire OS version on my Fire HDX 7 seems to be incompatible with the App as it always crashes after some seconds.

Chewbacca24

Yes and NO..It works, but ONLY the first level. The skylanders characters server is not working. 

Why is the game still on sale when it doesn't work ?!?

carassla
Highlighted

here is direct link file and scaned by totalvirus.

Skylanders Trap Team™

aapks
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS