Error code 845 LUITween

World War II General Discussion

Alright...another day another error bug...in the middle of zombies if i pause to check on orders it basically kicks me from the game and im right back to the menus....anyone know how to fix this...thanks to this error im out 550 credits thanks to contracts needing to be restarted 

Darkcrescent1212
5 REPLIES 5

Oddly enough, this is one error message I have actually experienced. Ill give the "fix" first, but please humor me and read the rest that follows, mainly because I am curious about a couple of things.

Quick fix was to have my nephew turn his PS4 off, and unplug from the wall for 30 seconds. I guarantee you that as much as you hate hearing that response, I hate giving it by twice as much. Mainly because it seems like such a typical first line answer, but I also hate it because I am unsure why we are this far into the game's life-cycle, and still experience these issues. 

Were u by ant chance partied up when this happened, and do you by any chance happen to know what the bandwidth reading you normally have when you tab over to settings>console info? I ask because my nephew was kicked from a party of just he and I, and his bandwidth, which is typically 3500-4000kbps, was showing 1212kbps with a moderate Nat type. What Nat type do you have, or did you have at the time if you remember. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Has anyone else seen anywhere activisiAc acknowledging this error code? I'm so sick an tired of this game constantly having errors or glitches that eat up hours of my life to just shut off an I get nothing, especially when I'm doing a challenge. At first I just blamed the internet connection we have two xboces, a switch an a bunch of cell phones using it, but my girl upped the internet package an right now I'm the only one online an it happened again. Does anyone know if after I hard shut off the xbox one if this will permanently stop this error from throwing or if it is just a temporary fix? Activision should give all of us who have dealt with the *****ty programming of this game the next call of duty game for free for putting up with this. Every year for my birthday my girl gets me the new game an whatever the added maps/dlc package they are selling an this feel like such a huge waste of money an beyond aggravating. 

WickedZombiekiller
in reply to WickedZombiekiller

Yes, they are aware of the LUITween error.

The tangent about wanting the game for free makes no sense. I am curious what kind of QoS rules you have setup for your home network given the fact that you say you may be causing the problems with how much is connected. The two XBox issue can be resolved, at least partially, by port forwarding and hardwiring to one XBox, and placing the 2nd Xbox in your router's DMZ. There are also ways of assigning static IP addresses to each device,. This won't solve your issue, but it will help it tremendously in terms of obtaining open NATs. Have you port forwarded and hardwired either XBox consoles?

More importantly, have you sat any QoS rules to ensure that your upstream bandwidth will be optimized for online gaming?

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Highlighted

I'm also hard lined

Dubsax4all_gaming
in reply to WickedZombiekiller
Ok I keep getting the error code 845 LUITween and I know for a fact that it's not my bandwith , nat or internet I'm the only one on my internet and I get 150Mb a second and my Nat is open and my bandwith is a constant 1000 which is a high bandwith
Dubsax4all_gaming

Studios