Sticking to WW2?

World War II General Discussion

Re: Sticking to WW2?

in reply to James8421

@James8421  a écrit :

Yea and Rockstar puts out new "cool" vehicles that cost 5-10 million dollars to entice people to buy shark cards...don't be so naive..no publisher these days are exempt from the greed bug...they're all as greedy as the next, some more blatant than others..

and how much do you earn in a gta day?

shakoutwo

in reply to shakoutwo

Honestly, at the height of my GTAV days, I was maybe netting 150k..maybe 200k per session...and that took a lot of time completing missions...missions over time got incredibly boring, not to mention trolls that would fail missions on purpose...so I started doing them solo, but took longer to complete...I'd have to do that for DAYS if there was something I really wanted for anything over a couple mil...which I did to get myself the Rhino, an attack chopper, and I still rock the Zen as my super car..(along with various other vehicles and every weapon)...I don't have it in me to go for anything put out within the past couple years, and like CoD games, I don't buy microtransactions...

None of that is the point tho...point is they don't care for players like me who take time to earn stuff I want, they put out new vehicles, and set rediculous prices so that impatient people just buy shark cards to get the sht right now...boils down to greed, just like every other publisher that has microtransactions...trust me you won't convince me otherwise...video game publishers are a business first...

James8421

in reply to shakoutwo
Many people won't be buying bo4 and will probably carry on playing ww2 or move to other games.

Dante2k Level 71

in reply to shakoutwo

@shakoutwo wrote:

already out of argument? Smiley Sad

for someone with 7400 posts, i'm disappointed

anyway, there's no need for a debate, ww2 is living its final days, bo4 will be here in a few days, not sure it will be a success though, why would people pay for a game and then pay for patches when everything is free on other games?

Sorry to disappoint... I've had better debates with a tree. trolololo

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

@iHattoriHanzo0  a écrit :

i'm wondering if you're a troll or a shthammer fanboy, i mean what do you have to gain? you'd feel better if ww2 wasn't dead because 7400posts on the forum of a dead game sounds ridiculous? ww2 is currently 148th, behind super mario 64, the sims 3 and even guild wars 2...wake up

shakoutwo

in reply to shakoutwo

@shakoutwo wrote:

i'm wondering if you're a troll or a shthammer fanboy, i mean what do you have to gain? you'd feel better if ww2 wasn't dead because 7400posts on the forum of a dead game sounds ridiculous? ww2 is currently 148th, behind super mario 64, the sims 3 and even guild wars 2...wake up

Nobody cares about twitch stats... WWII players know your opinion of it being a dead game is false.

We play the game. We unlock new weapons without issue. We are the players that have kept WWII living. We are awake.

Like I said, there is no reasoning with you... that post is a PERFECT example.

I care about my post count just as much as I care about your twitch stats. I'm a fan of WWII... so if that's being a SHG fanboy... so be it.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

You haven't been acting like a fan boy...hell, I despise what Activision is and won't buy another Activision product, but I still play the game.  And agree, about caring what a twitch twit thinks...i play the game I don't sit around watching ppl play it.  And if it is dead, who cares, why should the energy be spent arguing to ppl that it's a dead game?  As is I'm flabbergasted you have more likes than posts 😁

Orchamos Andron

@iHattoriHanzo0  a écrit :Like I said, there is no reasoning with you...

likewise, it feels like you're wearing a blindfold on purpose (except you don't get paid by shthammer for that)

shakoutwo
Highlighted

in reply to shakoutwo

@shakoutwo wrote:

@iHattoriHanzo0  a écrit :Like I said, there is no reasoning with you...

likewise, it feels like you're wearing a blindfold on purpose (except you don't get paid by shthammer for that)

The difference is I'm actually listening to you. I have no problem agreeing to disagree.... meaning I respect both sides of the argument although I completely disagree with your stance on twitch ranking, paywall, and dead game.

You don't like the game and are using a stupid stat to back up your reason.

I don't get the feeling you respect the fact twitch rankings mean absolutely nothing to me since I enjoy the game, the fact it's not an actual paywall to get new weapons since I've never spent any money on them, and the dead game is false since all my lobbies are full... which is all I need.

It's ok though... go ahead, tell me what ranking WW2 has on twitch again. Smiley Indifferent trolololo

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

You don't like the game and are using a stupid stat to back up your reason.

I don't get the feeling you respect the fact twitch rankings mean absolutely nothing to me since I enjoy the game, the fact it's not an actual paywall to get new weapons since I've never spent any money on them, and the dead game is false since all my lobbies are full... which is all I need.

It's ok though... go ahead, tell me what ranking WW2 has on twitch again. Smiley Indifferent trolololo

i do like the game, what i don't like is how shthammer manages the game, paying for dlc is stupid and paywalls for "new" weapons is stupid, don't tell me you have all the weapons without paying, it's impossible

good for you is your lobbies are full, whenever i play ww2, it's a 3v3 or 4v4 at most

shakoutwo

Studios