Gridiron challenge not registering. Throw ball to someone who scores with it 25 times.

World War II Support

I’ve done this a million times but never get credit. I’m not talking about any daily orders, but the multiplayer challenges. Anyone else find it jacked up that there’s literally no way to contact Activision? Their website puts you in a loop. The ambassador and community post links work, but when I click to contact an agent from Activision, nothing happens. Oh and I’ve waited for a ambassador for like 5 hours before and no one ever got with me. Could have been the best game ever and they’ve put a sour taste in everyone’s mouth with all of these issues. But hey they still have time to release DLC’s instead of fixing the game’s problems. Soooo many other issues. 

Nolenation2323
26 REPLIES 26

Hey,

I sincerely apologize if you haven't had a pleasant experience contacting support or one of our ambassadors. Going forward, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions.

I'd also like to add that the team that works on DLC is entirely different from the teams that are actively working on improving the game and its features. You can keep up to date with SHG's Reddit and Twitter for future updates and improvements.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Thank you for the response Elany. However, what about my initial concern? I like to do the challenges and have honestly completed like 75% of them. I’ve done this a thousand times, 100 different ways and nothing will register. 

Nolenation2323

What's the name of the specific challenge you are having trouble with?

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

It’s a gridiron game mode challenge called “assist.” “Alley oop” may also be broken, but I have not been able to test it as extensively as “assist.”

Nolenation2323

Hi Elany, have you had a chance to look into this?

Nolenation2323

Hi again,

Apologies for the delayed response. Are you not receiving any credit whatsoever? Does it still show 0/25 for you even after passing the ball to a player that scores with it?

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi Elany, that’s correct. I’m not receiving credit despite completing the challenge. It still says 0/25. I’ve done it a thousand times a thousand different ways

Nolenation2323

Great, thanks for responding.

May I please have a video showing you completing the challenge and it not registering?

Thanks!

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Dude I’m not a kid, I don’t have the slightest clue how to get you a video of this. Why does that matter? Can you just fix it? 

Nolenation2323

Studios