Not getting supply drops?

World War II Support

I have had this happen to me 4 times now. I will earn a supply drop in a game and it will not be there when I go to open it. I also leveled up and it gave me a supply drop. But once again it is not there for me to open. 

Sababa21
24 REPLIES 24

Same as me it’s so annoying.

steca

Hey guys, 

Sorry for any frustrations this has caused. Please note we're aware of this and it is being looked into. Please keep an eye here for updates: Known Issues in Call of Duty: WWII. ^FB 

Player Support

Will there be any compensation for this? I've been cheated out of four rare supply drops already. It's really frustrating.

JakkTheReeper

For some reason my drops were consistent all the way up until i prestiged to prestige 6, since then i haven’t received a single drop for playing or leveling up, and the game updated today. It’s frustrating to play and realize every level i go up i don’t get anything. I haven’t gotten a drop in almost 2 weeks and drops are my main source for armory credits.

IAMDARNELL56

So I wrote out a big paragraph about you’re games mistake but then this site froze and I lost it so I’ll keep it short before I lose my temper.I hit prestige 6 and I’m now level 34,where are my supply drops that I am suppose to get from levelling and the ones that I am rewarded at the end of the match I do not receive...where are my supply drops!

BlueMonster65

No you haven’t fixed it,this sh*t is still f**king happening

BlueMonster65

Sorry to hear that is still occuring for you. There were several fixes designed to fix that issue, but if you are still seeing it could you grab a clip or some screenshots showing it occuring for you? Preferrably showing you get that supply drop in the after action report and then right after opening up your supply drop inventory to show that there is nothing there? Also, what platform are you on? Let me know when you get a moment. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Since 3rd prestige I haven't been receiving supply drops when levelling up. It shows up in the after game report but then I go to open it and it's nowhere to be seen. Must be about 15 supply drops I've been cheated out of now. How do I get them back? And is this going to be fixed since it looks like it's been a problem for a while?

SWM-87_

Sorry for the delay, but are you still on 3rd prestige or have you already entered 4th prestige? Normally with that issue once you enter the next prestige it will start working properly again, but could you send me a private message and let me know what platform you are on, what your gamertag or ID is, and how long ago this started for you? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios