Don't know if my beta code was accepted

World War II Xbox One

Hey! I preodered the standard edition of WW2 for my Xbox today, and while I'm digging the sweet hat, I have a question. I went home and redeemed the beta code, but since I clicked "Redeem" twice it then said "Entry Limit." I then entered the code in again to see if it worked but then I got a message that said "Code already redeemed." Is there anyway to know if my code was successfully redeemed to my account? I haven't gotten an email or anything either.

DylanErrt
11 REPLIES 11

Where did you get your beta code? I preordered on the microsoft store and can't find my code.

texassball_0335977

@texassball_0335977 wrote:

Where did you get your beta code? I preordered on the microsoft store and can't find my code.

I preordered at Gamestop, was printed on the very bottom of my receipt. That'd odd though, shouldn't they send the code to your email if you preorder it through the microsoft store?

DylanErrt
I checked my email, but nothing. Hopefully it will come later. Thanks anyway, hope yours went through.
texassball_0335977

Did you get the email already its been 2 hours 

Lnis
24 hours now...still no beta code
texassball_0335977

Hey there, you will not get any beta codes. You redeemed it already on the site. You pressed the button twice, so it went through. Don't worry. You'll get it this June or July. Remember it's one beta per account. 

ADKIc3mAnX36O
So, I looked at the activision support page (link below) and it says you don't need a code if you preordered on xbox store or psn, it automatically links to your account. If you entered the code from gamestop, etc. you need to set up your email here: profile.callofduty.com/cod/profile.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Private-Beta?__utma=67177219.459...
texassball_0335977

Same ^

ammotripleog

Hello there! 

Just some simple things to remember when you go to put in your beta code. 

- If you preorder it from the microsoft store the beta is already linked to your account. 
- If you preorder it from gamestop there is a link you go to so you can put in your beta code. (I was successful on this portion.)  Here is the link to put it in at https://www.callofduty.com/wwii/beta

I think you are good to go i believe. The site should tell you when you are successful and you will be given a beta token so you can redeem when the beta starts. 

Dates TBA

GummehZombeh

Studios